Kingston Thermal Ltd are accredited with Safety Schemes In Procurement (SSIP) and Contractors Health & Safety (CHAS)
We have developed a health and safety policy which has been written in the interest of all employees and all others associated with our works operations.
This policy is reviewed and updated regularly to meet ongoing changes in legislation.
All our employees are aware of the Health & Safety Policy and are engaged in the responsibility and understanding of method statements and risk assessments for each individual project attended.
Our health and safety standards:-
- Kingston Thermal is a member of TICA (Thermal Insulation Contractors Association)
- IOSH Managing Safely Certified
- TICA Skills Card Holders
- All Operatives (above 3 years employment) awarded NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Thermal Insulation & Fit Protection
- All Operatives hold CSCS Skill Cards/Seniors hold TICA Skill Cards
- All Operatives are PASMA trained for mobile access towers
- All Operatives are emergency first aid trained
- All Operatives are trained for safe entry within confined spaces
- All Senior Operatives are IPAF trained for powered access